Gateway to the Heart of Darkness. The hub of all these activities is The Timothy Project campus in Palmillas. Palmillas is at the eastern fringe of the Heart of Darkness. Situated on one of the major north-south highways the campus is easily accessible by bus (the principal mode of travel in Mexico) from anywhere in Central Mexico.
- The Timothy Project Campus is a multi-purpose facility. With both men’s and ladies dormitories and a common dining hall accommodating up to 40 men and women, this becomes…
- A base camp for short-term missionary teams working in villages within reasonable driving distance or a launch point for teams working at greater distances.
- A training and resource center for indigenous Pastors, Church Planters and workers by providing…
- Advanced discipleship training
- A three year part-time Bible Institute
- Four day School of the Prophets led by Pastors from partnering US Churches.
- Four day Pastors wives mentoring Pastors wives
- Children’s ministry training
- Leadership training for Youth by Youth.
The Timothy Project, Inc. is a 501 (c)3 non-profit organization. Financial participation in its ministry is tax deductable